While the Inside-Out Prison Exchange program looked a little different this semester than it has in the 17-year history at Arcadia, students remained engaged in challenging discussions about the criminal justice system and its impact on society.
For the first time, the Inside-Out program was...
Kevin Revier is an assistant professor of Criminology & Criminal Justice in the department of Sociology, Anthropology & Criminal Justice. His primary research interests include drug policy, cultural criminology, critical race theory, media, and restorative/transformative justice. His current research focuses on opioid crisis and drug war.
Current Courses (Fall 2021)
- CJ 160: Crime & Punishment
- CJ 205: Wrongful Convictions & Exonerations
- ID 330: Inside-Out: Crime & Justice
- CJ 230: Drugs & Society
- CJ 235: Fear, Crime & Media
- CJ 260: Prisons & Corrections
- CJ/SO 330: Research Methods