Student Handbook


Revised August 17, 2018

Requests for transcripts (copy of permanent record) must be made in writing. Forms for this purpose are available in the Office of the Registrar. Official transcripts (bearing the seal of the University) may be issued to you, but remain official only if unopened. Official transcripts may also be sent directly to another college, employer, etc., at your request. You may request an unofficial transcript for your records or print one from Self Service.