Arcadia University maintains confidentiality for our community to report information about the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases among students on campus. This information only includes such cases that have been reported to the University through our health and safety and established reporting protocols.
Using the Form
This form should be used by any Arcadia student who have tested positive for COVID-19. Submissions are considered confidential and will not be shared in detail. Employees who tested positive for COVID-19 do not need to notify Health Knights but instead should notify their supervisor and, if necessary, HR at email@example.com.
I’m feeling sick. What do I do?
- Know the Symptoms
- Call Student Health Services to schedule an appointment and/or perform a Rapid Test to check if your are positive. Tests can be found outside of Student Health Services, at the Library, at the desk in the commons and in Oak Summit Apartments Lobby B.
- If you tested positive, please fill out the Self-Disclosure Form below and inform your close contacts.
- Know the Symptoms
- Call your PCP and/or perform a Rapid Test.
- Alert your supervisor if you tested positive.
- No need to submit a Self-Disclosure Form, but please alert our close contacts.
Questions or Concerns?
- Have you been in close contact with someone positive?
- Click here to access the CDC’s isolation and exposure calculator to help you determine your next steps.
- The CDC recommends you begin wearing a mask, when around others, the day you become aware that you have been exposed. Masks should be worn for 10 days, with day 1 being the day after exposure.
Any Arcadia community members who have questions can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
I’ve reported my positive test. What’s the next step?
As per our health and safety guidelines and those from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you must isolate yourself if you test positive. To identify how long to isolate other steps you should follow please see the CDC website on Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19, which also includes the CDC quarantine and isolation calculator. You should also notify any close contacts you recently had so that they can take proper precautions to protect themselves and others. If you are a residential student, once you self-report, you will be contacted by a member of the Arcadia University Contact Tracing Team shortly and will identify your next step for isolating yourself from others.
Thank you for helping our community remain #ArcadiaStrong and stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Contact Your Close Contacts
You should send individuals this email to notify them that they are a close contact:
“I am reaching out because you were identified as a COVID-19 close contact with exposure on [insert most recent exposure date here] date; You are being asked to monitor for symptoms, wear a mask for 10 days, and take a test 6 days from this close contact exposure date. That exposure date is Day 0; If that test is positive please fill out an Arcadia University COVID-19: Self-Disclosure Form.
If you develop any symptoms prior to your test date, please test and if positive complete the self-disclosure form and isolate. If that test is negative, please still test on day 6 which is stated above.
You may choose to perform an at-home test, have your test at another location, or if you are a student may call SHS at 215-572-2966 to schedule a COVID test. If you have any questions please contact the COVID Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Arcadia’s COVID webpage.”
Any Arcadia community members who have questions can contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.