The Facilities Management and Capital Planning (FM&CP) team maintains the Arcadia Glenside campus, home to over 4,000 students in addition to our faculty and staff members. Available seven days a week, 365 days a year, the FM&CP crew shows exemplary attention to detail in maintaining, supporting, and constructing all of Arcadia’s facilities in order to meet the expectations of the faculty, staff, and students.
For routine maintenance, repairs, and heating and air conditioning needs, please submit a request below. For emergency repairs, do not use SchoolDude. Please use the following procedures:
- Call 215-572-2992 (or x2992) for emergencies between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- After 4 p.m., call Public Safety 215-572-2900 (or x2900).
How to Submit a Request
All students have access to the SchoolDude maintenance request system. Residential students can submit their work order forms by registering as a new user in the system.
Faculty, staff and commuter students are also invited to use the system to submit work order forms for any repairs needed around campus.
To register as a new user:
- Click link to access site, select “Never Submitted a SchoolDude Request? Register Here!?”
- Fill-in requested information: first name, last name, email (Arcadia email only) and password. Arcadia’s Account Number is 1917909504.
- Click register.
To submit a work order:
- Fill-in the requester’s contact information: first name, last name, email, and phone number.
- Identify location of issue and be as specific as possible. Using the dropdown menus, details the campus, building, area, and then fill-in the room number or name in the open field.
- Select problem type by clicking the icon which best describes the issue you would like addressed. If you are uncertain of what category an issue would fall under, please either call (215) 572-2992 or use the “miscellaneous” category.
- Provide all necessary details for your request using the open-entry box, i.e. Details about the faucet leaking, where a crack might be, or anything that would help Facilities address the issue quicker.
- Optional: You can add up to two photo files to a request.
- SUBMITTAL PASSWORD: ARCADIA. Without this password, you are unable to submit form.
- Press the submit button. You will receive an email with confirmation for request.