Follow your traditional fall semester on campus with a complete internship experience in Center City Philadelphia. Shadow, interview and experience on-site opportunities around Philadelphia and in a variety of markets.
The Intern Philly program lets you apply your on-campus learning to real-world work situations. Program courses will use Philadelphia as your classroom while amplifying your on-campus studies by providing you with the professional skills, life experience and applied learning to make you stand out to potential employers and admissions officers.
What to expect:
- Customized internship placements across Philadelphia in a wide variety of fields
- Courses in Center City—the heart of downtown—that get you out of the classroom to engage the professional, social, and cultural diversity of the city
- Work with the Academic Director of Intern Philly to find an internship placement based on your goals
- Networking opportunities with other young urban professionals, as well as interviewing skills, training, guidance on writing résumés and cover letters, and networking pitches
Included in program:
- Transit pass for commuting from the Glenside campus to Center City Philadelphia
- On-site advising through The College of Global Studies
- Co-curricular events, work experience placement