UPCOMING EVENTSVIEW ALL EVENTS
Civic Scholars Virtual Information Session
Social Action and Justice Education (SAJE) Fellowship Virtual Information Session
Undergraduate Financial Aid Webinar
Scarlet and Grey Soiree: Philadelphia Students
Grey Towers Castle
450 S Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
“From the moment I walked onto campus, I felt welcomed by this community. I am fortunate to be at a University where I can venture out into the real world, meet people who have done great things, and follow my passions.”
School and community programs can introduce groups of prospective students (8 to 50) to Arcadia’s campus, programs, student life opportunities, and admissions process.
- Availability must start at least three weeks after submitting your request.
- Group visits are available select Wednesdays & Thursdays at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. during the fall semester.
- Middle school groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone per 10 students at all times, and high school groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone per 15 students.
- If you wish to cancel your visit after receiving a confirmation, please email at least 72 hours prior.
Campus Visit Grants
The Arcadia University Campus Visit Grant helps defray the costs of a campus visit. To be eligible, you must have attended an undergraduate admissions event and live at least 250 miles (one-way) from campus. See application for deadlines.
- Eligible expenses include economy travel by train, plane, bus, and car (mileage calculated via Google Maps) at the current University reimbursement rate and one standard hotel room for one night.
- The maximum reimbursement is a one-time, nonrenewable $500 grant.
- Original, itemized receipts must be sent with the application.
- The reduction applies for one visit.
- Students who receive full-tuition scholarships are not eligible.
About the Area
Arcadia is located at the intersection of Route 309 (Easton Road) and Route 73 (Church Road), six miles south of the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s Fort Washington exit. Public transportation is accessible via Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), and hotels are available throughout the area.
Want to learn more about things to do in the area? Contact the Greater Glenside Chamber of Commerce.
What’s the best way to travel to Arcadia?
By plane: Philadelphia International Airport is the closest airport to campus. You can take SEPTA Regional Rail, rent a car, or take a taxi or Uber from the airport.
By train: Glenside Station is a 15-minute walk or short bus ride from campus. You can take the Route 22 or 77 buses, which arrive every 20 minutes and cost $2.25. The nearest stop is adjacent to the station at the corner of Easton Road and Glenside Avenue. Uber is also available throughout the area, and taxi services can be arranged.
By bus: Travelers taking Amtrak, Bolt Bus, or Megabus can debark at 30th Street Station and connect to Glenside Station for easy access to campus.
Where can I park on campus?
Entering from Easton Road:
- Turn left at the end of the driveway, make the second right, and proceed to Visitor Parking; or:
Entering from Church Rd (Route 73):
- Proceed around the campus drive, following directions for Grey Towers Castle. Visitor Parking is available in both areas listed above.
How long does a campus tour last?
The tour and information session will last about an hour and a half. Dress comfortably, and bring water and an umbrella.
What hotels are nearby?
Holiday Inn Express and Suites*
*Preferred vendor. HIE offers a discounted rate to Arcadia visitors. Inquire when making your reservation.
Hampton Inn, Willow Grove
Best Western Fort Washington Inn
Note: Inclusion in this list does not constitute an endorsement.