Activities and Student Organizations
It's easy to get involved! Stimulate your personal growth and contribute to the campus community through our unique campus programs, student organizations, and leadership and service opportunities.
Engagement & New Student Programs (ENSP)
Our office supports integrative student learning, growth, and development through student organizations, leadership initiatives, and transitional, social, educational, and cultural programming.
ENSP Core Values
- Complement the academic mission
- Allow for practical application and development of leadership skills
- Support institutional retention efforts
- Provide opportunities for students to enhance resumes
- Serve as champions and advocates for Arcadia University students
- Challenge and support to promote learning