Activities and Student Organizations
It's easy to get involved! Stimulate your personal growth and contribute to the campus community through our unique campus programs, student organizations, and leadership and service opportunities.
Engagement & New Student Programs (ENSP)
The Office of Engagement and New Student Programs supports integrative learning, growth, and development through student organizations, leadership initiatives, and social, educational, and cultural programming for new and current students.
ENSP Core Values
- Complement the Arcadia University mission and Core Values
- Facilitate the practical application and enhancement of leadership skills
- Support institutional retention efforts
- Provide opportunities for students to develop professional competencies
- Serve as champions and advocates for new and current Arcadia University students
- Challenge and support to promote learning