The Chemistry minor is directed toward students in Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering who wish to develop a stronger background in the chemical sciences but not necessarily pursue a chemical career.
Minor in Chemistry Requirements
Six Chemistry courses
- CH 111 Conceptual Chemistry I and
- CH 112 Conceptual Chemistry II
- CH 101 General Chemistry I and
- CH 102 General Chemistry II
- CH 201 Organic Chemistry I
- CH 202 Organic Chemistry II
- CH 203 Equilibrium and Analysis
One Chemistry elective
- Taken at the 300 level (excluding CH 391 & CH 392).