At Arcadia University, Master of Arts in Counseling students have access to one-of-a-kind graduate school opportunities. These unique offerings set our program apart from others and provide our students with the experience they need to advance their careers.
- New student orientation to promote a growth mindset for graduate school.
- An accelerated program option to earn a degree in 21 months.
- Education about how to market yourself and develop a professional identity.
- Multiple opportunities to conduct or assist with counseling research.
- Students receive a $500 Arlene Snyder Professional Development Fund to attend conferences, workshops, and other professional development opportunities.
- Up-to-date announcements of professional development opportunities and job listings.
- Free annual workshop to prepare for the National Counselor Exam (NCE).