Arcadia Graduate Certificate in Finance
This certificate is designed for professionals within the financial sector to expand skills in domestic and global portfolio management, global acquisition and investment regulation.
Certificate Requirements (15 credits)
- BA 580 Shareholder Value Management (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 680 International Finance (3 credits; On Campus)
- BA 681 Securities Analysis (3 credits; Online)
- BA 682 Mergers and Acquisitions (3 credits; Online)
- BA 683 Investment Banking (3 credits; Online)
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of our students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.arcadia.edu/gainful.