The Board of Trustees of Arcadia University is composed of talented, accomplished individuals who volunteer their time, leadership, and expertise to Arcadia University. The Trustees are a diverse group united by a deep affection and commitment to the University.
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of the University and responsible for ensuring that Arcadia fulfills its mission and balances its obligations to current and future generations. The Board establishes long-term strategic policy and direction, approves the University’s budget and major financial expenditures, approves program initiatives, stewards Arcadia’s endowment and other capital resources, and appoints and supervises the President of the University.
The Board does not direct or participate in day-to-day management or operations of the University. Primary responsibility for academic programs and management and operation of the University is delegated to the President, administration, and faculty. Given the President’s responsibility to lead the University, one of the Board’s most important responsibilities is to work closely with the President for the good of Arcadia.
The Board meets on campus three times per year in Fall, Winter, and Spring, and also throughout the year as needed.
- Jacqueline L. Cannon ’68, Princeton Management Development Institute
- Patricia Saint Cyr Cornet ’91, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ronald J. Eicholtz, C&R Home Buyers, LLC
- Nancy Glass, CEO/Executive Producer, Glass Entertainment Group
- J. Wesley Hardin, President, Electronic Instruments, AMETEK, Inc.
- Peri Higgins, Founder and President, Evolve Advisors
- Sara Lomax-Reese*, President and CEO, WURD Radio
- Marc McKenna, M.D., Physician, Chestnut Hill Family Practice
- Ashish Parmar, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, tapestry
- Michel Paul, President, Enterprise Customer Group, J&J Corporation
- John Rollins, Chair, Retired Executive Vice President, Accolade, Inc.
- Allison Rossett ’68, Ed.D., Principal, Allison Rossett & Associates
- Elliott Roth, MBA, CPA
- David Sadoff, JD, Ph.D., Managing Director, Clooney Foundation for Justice
- Gretchen Santamour, Vice Chair, Partner, Stradley Ronon
- Kevin Shollenberger ’88, Vice Provost, John Hopkins University
- Danny Shoy Jr., President and CEO, East Lake Foundation
- Ken Weirman, Vice Chair, Retired, AMETEK
Recent Graduate Trustees
Rosemary Deniken Blankley ’57, ’06H
- Jey Aurrit, Ph.D. ’71, Licensed Psychologist
- Marilyn Sunners Cranin ’54, ’96H, Landscape Designer
- Beverly Rappaport Goldberg ’53, Former Executive, Abington Memorial Hospital
- Ann N. Greene, Retired Assistant to the Dean of Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Mark K. Kessler, Esq., Former Vice President and Senior Counsel, Toll Brothers, Inc.
- Hugh Moulton, Former Executive Vice President of Unisource Worldwide, Inc.
- Daniel J. Paracka, Consultant, The Rand Group
- Theresa P. Rollins, Ph.D.
- Gerald B. Rorer, Real Estate Investor
- Margaret Wright Steele ’80
- Maddy J. Stein ’68
- Lowell S. Thomas, Jr. ’01H, Of Counsel, Saul, Ewing, Remick & Saul
- Theodore V. Wood, Jr., Former President of Tigaco, Inc.
* Denotes a leave of absence from the Board of Trustees