Upon graduation, you immediately become a member of the Arcadia University Alumni Association, a network of more than 35,000 alumni around the world. We are pleased to offer our alumni a range of benefits and services to support their personal and professional success.
Campus Benefits, Discounts, and Services
Available for all students and alumni of Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies, and Beaver College. The Office of the Registrar can provide you with either printed or electronic versions of your unofficial or official transcript. Official transcripts are available to students and alumni for a fee. The cost per transcript depends on the method of delivery.
To request your transcript contact email@example.com.
Landman Library Access – Library Card
With an alumni library card and a photo ID, you have access to visit and use the Landman Library and its resources, including borrowing books and utilizing assistance from the research librarians, preferably by appointment.
- To request an alumni library card, contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at 215-517-2566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that access to Landman Library will depend on the Operational Tier that Arcadia is in at any time and alumni access to campus may be limited. All guests will have to adhere to the University’s Health and Safety Plan and properly follow mitigation measures.
- To schedule an appointment with one of Arcadia’s research librarians, please email email@example.com.
With your Landman Library Card…
- Your privileges are good for 1 year.
- You must show ID upon entering and Sign-in.
- You may check out up to four books at any given time.
- Typically, alumni do not have access to databases, e-books or interlibrary loan services. However, if you still maintain your Arcadia email account, you may have additional access to online resources.
Alumni Library Hours: Alumni access to the Landman Library is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m. Access outside of those hours is restricted to students, faculty, and staff with “swipe card” access.
Event Space Rentals
As an alumnus/a, you are eligible to receive a discounted rate for weddings, conferences, concerts, and events held in Grey Towers Castle. Other spaces on campus are also available to alumni at discounted rental rates (based on availability). For more information, contact Conference and Event Services at 215-517-2579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commemorate a special occasion with a photo shoot on Arcadia’s campus! While visitors are required to pay a fee, alumni can return to campus and use it as your photo backdrop free of charge, however, you must complete and submit a Photography Agreement with Conference Services, and comply with the policies outlined on the agreement. For more information, contact Conference Services at 215-517-2579 or email@example.com.
Receive an alumni discount on individual tickets to Arcadia University Theater performances throughout the year. Season tickets are also available at a substantial discount. For further information, contact the Arcadia University Theater Box Office at 215-572-2112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance Partner Programs
Arcadia Alumni Insurance Program
The Arcadia University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million.
- Accidental Death Insurance covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide.
- Travel Insurance: Travel medical and trip protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Long Term Care Insurance protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Long Term Disability Insurance protects your income if you become too sick or injured to work.
- Pet Insurance featuring simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans.
- Identity Theft Protection is a comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind.
- Small Business Insurance is an all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration.
- Advisory Services provide access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance.
- Real Estate Referral Program connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area—and earns you a cash rebate.
- Medicare Health Exchange provides a combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information, visit Arcadia.MeyerAndAssoc.com or contact our program administrator, Meyer and Associates, at 800-635-7801.
Arcadia University receives financial support for allowing Meyer and Associates to offer this insurance program.
Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance
The Arcadia University Alumni Association has partnered with Liberty Mutual to offer you exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 844-204-6281 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote. Please mention client #122696 for your discount.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Arcadia University receives financial support for allowing Liberty Mutual to offer this auto and home insurance program.
PA License Plate Program
If you have a vehicle registered in Pennsylvania, be sure it reflects your alumni pride! Order an Arcadia University license plate today by following the steps below:
- Download License Plate Order Form.
- Complete Sections A and D.
- Mail the completed form along with a $28 check (fee for DMV, not a tax deductible gift to Arcadia University) made payable to Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to the Arcadia University Office of Alumni Engagement at
450 S. Easton Road, Glenside, PA 19038-3295,
Attn: License Plate Program.
- We will complete Sections B and C and forward your application to the Department of Transportation for processing.
Alumni Legacy Grant
This is an annual $2,000 grant, awarded to the dependent children, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren of Arcadia University and Beaver College alumni who enroll as full-time undergraduate students at Arcadia University. Students must be “dependent” according to federal guidelines. To be considered, students must indicate their relationship to alumni on their application for Admission and meet all admission requirements.
For more information, email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
Auditing Fee Discount
Alumni who wish to audit undergraduate courses receive a 1.5% discount of the prevailing auditing fee and can audit most courses based upon space availability.
To learn more, contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-572-2100.
The College of Global Studies Tuition Reduction
Arcadia and Beaver alumni, their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren can experience Arcadia’s global programs while earning undergraduate and graduate credit at a special lower rate, even if they do not attend Arcadia.
The College of Global Studies, with more than 100 programs in countries around the world, offers 10% tuition reduction to those who qualify on the following programs:
- Arcadia in London (semester and summer)
- FYSAE (semester), SYSAE (semester)
- Arcadia in Granada (semester and summer)
- Intern Philly (semester and summer)
- Arcadia Abroad Global Center (semester and summer)
- Arcadia Abroad Virtual Global Internships (semester and summer)
- Dublin Internship (summer)
- Arcadia in Sydney (summer)
- Museum Studies Internship (summer)
- Scottish History (summer)
Contact The College of Global Studies at 1-866-927-2234 or email@example.com for more information.
The Community Scholars Program
The Community Scholars program offers senior scholars (age 60 and older) the opportunity to audit courses at a special rate of $250 per course. Most of our undergraduate courses are available to audit. Scholars can go to our self-service page to see a full listing of courses offered by semester.
Members of the Arcadia community can take advantage of special rates and discounts at the area hotels below. Keep these accommodations in mind the next time you’re in town for Alumni Reunion Week, Homecoming, or other alumni event. The special daily rates are subject to change, so please contact each hotel directly for updates.
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
530 West Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
To make a reservation, call 215-646-4637 and request the Arcadia University discount rate.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft. Washington-Philadelphia
432 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
To make a reservation, use Arcadia’s discount site or call 215-591-9000 and request the Arcadia University discount rate.