- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact Mail and Print Services at 215-572-8550. For emergency needs outside of normal hours of operation, please contact Victor Stewart, Site Manager, at 267-602-4027 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms for Mail and Print Services
- Color, Black & White Copying and NCR Print
- GBC, Saddle Stitch, and Spiral Binding
- Folding, Cutting and Envelope Insertion
- Poster Printing
Mail Services include: interoffice mail, USPS and FedEx mail, and packages. Departments can pick up mail and packages at the Mailroom during regular hours of operation.
- Mail and Package Distribution
- USPS Shipping (First Class, Priority, Parcel Post, Certified, Return Receipt and International)
- Fed Ex Shipping (Overnight, 2-Day and Ground)
Resident students should have mail (including packages) addressed to them as follows:
450 S. Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
Important Mail Times:
- Outgoing US Mail Deadline: 3:30 p.m.
- Outgoing FedEx Deadline: 4:15 p.m.
FedEx drop box is located outside the rear entrance of the Mailroom.
- Federal Express Overnight and 2-Day: Monday – Friday, 6 p.m.
What are the sizes of paper you carry?
We carry 8.5 x 11 (Letter Size), 8.5 x 14 (Legal Size), and 11 x 17 (Tabloid Size)
How do I know when my package is in the Mailroom?
You will receive an email from email@example.com saying that your package is in the Mailroom and ready for pick up.
What are your hours?
We are open Monday through Friday. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
What type of file should I send?
You can send us any Microsoft Office file type (.docx, .xlsx, .pub, .pptx) however the preferred file type is a PDF.
Do I get a new mailbox every year?
Resident students are assigned a new mailbox every year. Come to the Mail and Print Services window to get your new assignment.
Commuter students can request a mailbox at the Mail and Print Services window on a first-come, first-served basis based on availability.
*Mail and Print Services is pleased to offer in-house mail and print support for Arcadia University. Our staff is eager to assist with all your service needs and special projects. Please feel free to ask any Mail and Print representative for assistance with any of our services. We sincerely welcome the opportunity to serve you!