These guidelines must be followed in order for Mail and Print to print out your poster:
- Electronic copy of your poster must be ready to submit this form.
- If you are requesting a thesis poster you must have approval from your Faculty Mentor before submitting this form.
- Submit your poster file as a PDF. Please note that posters can be created using Microsoft Publisher or PowerPoint (available on campus lab and most office PCs) and converted to PDF format.
- Create the poster at the size you would like the the poster printed (i.e. if you want a 30×40 poster, the document size must be 30×40). You will be charged a $5 fee if the file is not properly formatted.
- You authorize a charge to be placed on your account to cover the printing cost of a poster for your thesis presentation.
- Mail and Print requires 24 hours notice to print a poster. Same day service is available for an additional $5 fee.
- The prices below are for posters printed on regular paper. Cardstock or glossy paper is available for an additional $5 fee.
- Mail and Print will contact you by telephone or email when your poster is ready for pick-up.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the printed poster you’ve received for a reason that is under your control, your account will be assessed an additional charge for each additional printing.
- Contact Mail and Print with questions at 215-572-2109, firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Dining Complex, 1st Floor.