The Academic Advisers primarily work with undeclared students, however, they provide general advising and curriculum assistance to all undergraduate students as well as to faculty. As an undergraduate, you can contact one of the Academic Advisers with specific questions about Arcadia’s unique curriculum. Our Advisers also:
- Meet individually with students who are in academic difficulty, including those with a “J” grade at six weeks.
- Assist students individually with the transition from high school to college, academic policies and procedures, possibly changing of major, and with becoming proactive and engaged in the advising process.
- Assist faculty and staff with concerns and questions about students’ academics.
- Bruce R. KellerAssociate Dean of Undergraduate SuccessPhone (215) 572-2922Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kay N. GreeneAssistant Dean of Undergraduate SuccessPhone (215) 517-2313Email email@example.com
- Cristina Cintron-MarshDirector, Gateway/Act 101 Program & Assistant DirectorPhone (215) 572-4045
- Anthony A. ReyesAcademic Advisor & Gateway to Success CoordinatorPhone (215) 572-2113Email ReyesA@arcadia.edu