Start by researching programs that are right for you, focusing on discipline, location, or a combination. Explore all opportunities available to you through our Program Finder.
Discuss your program options with a study abroad advisor. This is an opportunity to get all of your questions answered. We’re here to help. Book your appointment with Civic and Global Engagement.
Review your course selections and how they fit within your academic plan with your academic advisor. Complete your course approval form.
Begin an application by selecting the Arcadia Abroad tile in PortalGuard. Next you’ll be able to complete and track the rest of your application requirements.
Schedule a Meeting with a Study Abroad Advisor
- Advisor for Business, Media & Communication, Math and Computer Science is Scott Terry. Book an advising meeting.
- Advisor for Psychology & Modern Languages and Cultures is Jessica Doyle. Book an advising meeting.
- Advisor for all other majors is Anna Cheluget. Book an advising meeting.
- Scott M. TerryDirector of Global EngagementPhone (215) 572-2092Email email@example.comOffice Hours By Appointment
- Jessica DoyleInternational Student Specialist and Study Abroad AdviserPhone 267-620-4134Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna ChelugetStudy Abroad Advisor and Administrative ManagerPhone 215-572-2867Email email@example.com