Getting Around at Arcadia
Arcadia’s campus is situated in the heart of Glenside, Pa., with easy access to local and regional public transport. There are a number of options to get around:
- By bike: If you bring your bike to campus, there are racks outside most buildings.
- By train:
- SEPTA’s Regional Rail system is a convenient way to travel from campus. The Glenside Station is a 15-minute walk from campus. After getting off of the train, walk down the stairs to Easton Road and turn right, toward Glenside Avenue. Continue along Easton Road for one mile, and you will arrive on campus.
- The Lansdale/Doylestown, Warminster, and Airport rail lines stop at the Glenside Station. Trains to Glenside are available from many stations in the area, including the Philadelphia Airport, Suburban, Market East, and 30th Street stations in Center City Philadelphia. Use the SEPTA Trip Planner to plan your route.
- From 30th Street Station, you can also take Amtrak (regional/national train service); rent a car; or hire a taxi at a stand outside the station. A ride will cost minimally $25 and take approximately 35 minutes.
- By taxi: Taxi service from the Glenside station is not available regularly and should be arranged in advance. Use the Uber or Lyft app to access local car services and request a car right from your smartphone.
- By bus: SEPTA bus routes 22 and 77 stop on Easton Road in front of campus. They arrive about every 20 minutes and cost $2.25 per ride. Additionally, Megabus and Bolt Bus have stops outside of 30th Street Station.