Prepare to Excel as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Enter a rapidly growing field
- Gain hands-on experience
Arcadia University’s online ABA program gives you a flexible path to careers specializing in assessing behavioral challenges and helping clients overcome them. After finishing this program, you will possess the knowledge and skills for seeking BCBA licensure,* opening the door to a rich array of in-demand roles.
- Boost your earning potential. Typical salaries for BCBAs range from $65,000 to $153,000 per year.1
- Learn from behavior analysts. Arcadia’s ABA faculty members bring valuable career experience to each online class.
- Seek an optional certificate. Qualify for additional careers by taking electives to earn your Graduate Certificate in Autism online.
Qualify for Behavior Analyst Roles in Education and Beyond
Accelerating Employment Demand. Impressive Earning Potential.
The number of behavior analyst jobs requiring BCBA certification grew from about 800 in 2010 to 47,000 in 2021.5 Arcadia’s ABA program can provide the unique qualifications you need to enter this rapidly growing field. Seek this Master of Education degree online to learn how to lead assessments and interventions that aim to address serious behavioral challenges affecting people of all ages. By graduation, you could possess the expertise needed to take the BCBA exam and position yourself for careers with competitive salaries.
- Annual job postings for behavior analysts with BCBA certification increased nearly 60x from 2010 to 20215
- From 2020 to 2021, the number of BCBA-certified analysts grew 38% in the U.S. and 62% in Pennsylvania5
- Named one of the top 20 online ABA degree programs in 2021 by the Applied Behavior Analysis Program Guide6
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You Will Learn
- Develop a clear understanding of how to conduct a functional behavioral assessment (FBA) and design programming for children
- Understand how to review research and apply insights when designing intervention plans
- Become proficient at supervision and evaluate behavior analyst workloads
Skills You Will Gain
- Behavior assessment
- Critical thinking
- Intervention plan design
Arcadia University provides ongoing guidance to put you on track for success in your online classes and career.
We can help you find placements through practicum connections with organizations in Pennsylvania and beyond.
Career Launchpad lets you access career advice, resources, and news in a single online hub.
Our small online classes provide valuable chances to engage faculty members with professional backgrounds and other students with similar career ambitions.
Schedule an online session with a consultant to receive collaborative guidance on your writing.
Sources and Disclaimer
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Salaries. Glassdoor. Retrieved August 2, 2022, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/board-certified-behavior-analyst-salary-SRCH_KO0,32.htm.
- Clinical Director Salaries. Glassdoor. Retrieved August 2, 2022, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/clinical-director-salary-SRCH_KO0,17.htm.
- Clinical Supervisor Salaries. Glassdoor. Retrieved August 2, 2022, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/clinical-supervisor-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm.
- ABA Therapist Salaries. Glassdoor. Retrieved August 2, 2022, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/aba-therapist-salary-SRCH_KO0,13.htm.
- “US Employment Demand for Behavior Analysts: 2010–2021.” Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Retrieved July 26, 2022, from https://www.bacb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/BurningGlass2022_220208.pdf.
- “Arcadia’s Applied Behavior Analysis Ranked among 20 Best Online Programs.” Arcadia University. Retrieved July 26, 2022, from https://www.arcadia.edu/news/2021/08/arcadias-applied-behavior-analysis-ranked-among-20-best-online-programs.
* Arcadia can award licensure to students from Canada, England, the Virgin Islands, Australia, and every state in the United States except New York.