Experience the world with a full year of study abroad in the Global Media degree program at Arcadia University.
All Global Media students spend a full year (two semesters) studying abroad. You will work with your adviser and the department chair to prepare a plan of studying abroad in one of the specialized areas to complete the Global Media degrees.
- Preparation for careers in media, entertainment, creative industries
- Professional internships—here or abroad
- Opportunities to study abroad at some of the top universities around the world
All courses adopt an approach that is essentially global, situating media in issues of globalization and national media contexts. With an emphasis on creative industries, you will get practical experience as you immerse yourself in other cultures.
The following programs are recommended for the respective concentrations in Global Media. Pending approval from your adviser and the department chair, you could potentially participate at any of Arcadia’s approved student abroad programs. For more information on universities and locations, visit the Division of Civic & Global Engagement.
- Bond University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Technology Sydney
- Accademica Italiana
- Arcadia in London
- City, University of London
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- University of Westminster
- University of the Arts London, London College of Fashion