Go Further in Your Career with an MBA from Arcadia University
- Prepare for High-Growth Areas
- Gain Hands-On Experience
You can earn your degree in the times and locations best for you as you apply what you learn to your current position. Stand out as a leader well before you graduate, using your current role as the basis for demonstrating problem-solving and strategy development in courses.
- Learn from faculty who are expert practitioners in the topics they teach
- Gain experience through experiential learning
- Complete the degree and start your path to earning more in just 19 months
What Makes Arcadia Unique?
Arcadia’s 100% online MBA offers three concentrations that correlate to industries with average salaries as high as $179,5201 and growth areas as high as 28%.2 Throughout the program, you’ll build the practical experience in executive-level management and strategy development that employers look for.
Prepare For Expert-Level Management Roles
Get the Right Degree to Accelerate Your Earning Potential
Earning your MBA is your pathway to a salary premium. A recent survey shows that U.S. companies plan to offer new MBA hires a median starting salary of $115,000 – compared to the $95,000 offered to those hired with a master’s in management.4 And while the average salaries for specific roles are impressive on their own, you can earn even more when your employer is in one of the top-paying industries.
- Medical and health services managers earn a median annual salary of $119,450 in the hospital environment, and this employment is growing at 28%.2
- Chief executives earn a median annual salary of $208,000 or more in manufacturing and have an average growth rate.1
- General and operations managers earn a median annual salary of $127,110 in professional, scientific, and technical services. They also expect an average growth rate.1
- Professionals with an MBA specialization in finance can explore job opportunities in investment banking and can, with experience, earn up to $450,000.4
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
Learn How To
- Analyze emerging trends
- Design and implement strategic plans using data
- Improve management information, communication, and productivity
- Lead organizations in achieving their objectives
- Integrate cultural awareness and diversity in ethical decisions
Skills You Will Gain
- Critical thinking
- Intervention plan design
Arcadia University provides ongoing guidance to put you on track for success in your online classes and career.
Customize the type of content you wish to receive alerts for — Career Launchpad lets you access career advice, resources, events and news in a single online hub.
Our small online classes provide valuable chances to engage faculty members with professional backgrounds and other students with similar career ambitions.
Schedule an online session with a consultant to receive collaborative guidance on your writing.
- Top Executive: Pay. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved April 28, 2023, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/top-executives.htm.
- Medical and Health Service Managers: Pay. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved April 28, 2023, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm.
- Financial Managers: Pay. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved April 28, 2023, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/financial-managers.htm.
- Guide to Your Average MBA Salary. MBA.com. Retrieved April 28, 2023, from https://www.mba.com/business-school-and-careers/salary-and-roi/guide-to-your-average-mba-salary.