The Choirs at Arcadia provide opportunities for singers to perform on and around campus. The University Choir performs literature ranging from Classical to Broadway. The group is open to faculty, staff, graduate, and undergraduate students. No auditions are required. Chamber Choir is an auditioned choir.
At the end of each semester, Arcadia’s ensembles perform a concert of repertoire ranging from classical to popular music. Ensembles perform regularly on and off campus at events such as graduation ceremonies, honors convocation, donor nights, honorary degree receptions, and for local organizations. We hope you will join one of our ensembles to supplement your liberal arts education at Arcadia.
- Directed by William Naydan, Director of University Choirs.
- Open to everyone. No audition requirements.
- Meets Tuesdays 6-8 p.m. in Murphy 117.
- Directed by William Naydan.
- Open to everyone with a treble voice. No audition requirements.
- Meets Thursdays 6-7 p.m. in Murphy 115.