Admissions Requirements for Arcadia Hybrid DPT
Arcadia’s hybrid Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program has one cohort per year that begins in August.
The College of Health Sciences maintains the same admissions standards for the hybrid DPT program as its on-campus program. We welcome applicants from all experience levels and backgrounds to apply, and we review each application holistically.
To qualify for the program, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, ideally with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Complete prerequisite courses in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, and Statistics
- GRE is optional for the remainder of the 2023 application cycle
- Have completed observation hours working in both inpatient and outpatient settings
A completed application consists of:
- An online application
- Official transcripts for all prerequisite courses and degree-bearing work
- Three personal statements that describe your interest in physical therapy and why you wish to attend Arcadia’s hybrid program
- Two letters of recommendation from professional and academic sources
Take the next step toward earning your physical therapy degree in a hybrid environment. Reach out to our admissions team at 1-844-373-8833 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or begin your application today.