Expenses for Transitional DPT Program
Prior to acceptance into the program, all students will be billed on a per-credit basis. The current tuition rate is $815/credit. Each course in the curriculum is 2 credits. More information can be found on our Tuition and Fees for Graduate Students page.
Upon matriculation into the program, students may choose one of two payment options:
- They may continue to be billed on a per credit basis.
- They may choose to be billed the package price for the entire program. Tuition paid for courses taken prior to matriculation will be credited to the student account.
- The package price for students who are U.S.-educated therapists is $10,710, billed over 6 equal installments of $1,785/semester (plus semester fees, see below).
- The package price for foreign-educated therapists is $11,730, billed over 6 equal installments of $1,955/semester (plus semester fees, see below).
- Registration: approximately $50 per semester, subject to change
- Technology: approximately $100 per semester, subject to change
- Portfolio Review (if course waiver is requested): $200
- Additional expenses for textbooks and course materials will also apply.