Landman Library Online Resources
While the Landman Library building will be closed for the remainder of the semester, many resources and services are fully accessible online!
- Faculty of the library are available for students, faculty, and staff via email, phone or Zoom, for any research, reference, or instructional support. You can connect to us through our Research Consultation Form, or contact your department’s liaison:
- Melissa Correll (email@example.com): School of Education; Historical & Political Studies
- Jon Drucker (firstname.lastname@example.org): School of Global Business; Psychology; Sociology, Anthropology & Criminal Justice
- Adam Hess (email@example.com): Visual & Performing Arts; Media & Communication
- Michelle Reale (firstname.lastname@example.org): English; Philosophy & Religion; Music
- Calvin Wang (email@example.com): Biology, Chemistry & Physics, Computer Science &Mathematics, Forensic Science, Public Health, Physical Therapy, and Physician Assistant
- All our online resources and databases are fully accessible off-campus using your Arcadia email and password.
Please contact us if you have any difficulty accessing these resources.
- Our Research and Subject Guides are also great resources!
- Print book circulation will be on hold until the campus reopens.
Due dates for currently checked out items will be extended, and we are currently working on options for returning items – for now please hold on to them.
- Many ebooks are available through EBook Central.
- Interlibrary Loan for articles remains in service, while print book interlibrary loan is also on hold. If you currently have an interlibrary loan book that is due or will be due, please contact us.
- Consult Healthy Knights for more information.