Your Alumni Association
The Arcadia University Alumni Association serves both Arcadia University and its alumni. The Association encourages its members to provide financial and volunteer support to the University. It also offers programs and activities that support its members and connect alumni to their University and to each other.
About the Arcadia University Alumni Association
The Arcadia University Alumni Association is dedicated to continue serving its alumni by providing lifelong learning and opportunities to enrich their lives.
The Arcadia University Alumni Association with the Board of Directors as its governing body, is committed to being a strong, visible organization responsible for planning and promoting programs and activities that support alumni, the organization and the University.
The Association's primary goals include:
- Advocating alumni participation at all University levels;
- Providing financial support to the Annual Fund;
- Supporting career programs and networking among alumni;
- Promoting continuing opportunities for alumni education and enrichment.
The Alumni Association offers you an opportunity to become involved with fellow alumni and your alma mater. Your valuable talents and abilities can make a difference when you volunteer as a class officer or one of the many Alumni Board Committees.
For more information, contact the Alumni Office by phone at 215-572-2160 or by email at email@example.com.
All Arcadia University alumni are members of the Alumni Association.
A former student is considered an alumna/us of Arcadia University if the student either:
- received a graduate degree, undergraduate degree, post baccalaureate or other professional certificate from Arcadia University, Beaver College or the Beechwood School
- satisfactorily completed 60 credit hours at the undergraduate level over the course of at least three semesters at Arcadia University and is not enrolled in the undergraduate program or;
- holds an honorary degree from Arcadia University or;
- attended Arcadia University but does not meet the definition of an alumna/us and petitions the University for alumni status.
Read the Latest Issue
Office of Alumni Relations
Blankley Alumni House