Full-Time Tuition, Fees & Other Expenses
- Tuition: $45,520/year
- Fees: $700/year
- Board (Meal Charges- standard 14 meals/week): $5,170/year
- Room (Housing) Charge (standing residence hall, double room): $9,000/year
- Estimated Cost of Text Books: $1,500/year
Other Potential Fees for Undergraduate Students
- Parking Fee: $100 per year
- Science Lab Fee: $100
- Examination by Credit Fee: $760
- Cooperative Education Assignment: $250
- Course Audit Fee: $760
- Applied Music Lessons/Review per course: $760
For Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Students are considered part-time on the undergraduate level if they enroll for less than 12 credits. Part-time undergraduate students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Summer 2021: $600 per credit hour
- Fall 2021, Spring 2022: $760 per credit hour
- Parking Fee: Parking Fee: $55/semester for part-time (non-resident) students per semester or $100/year; no parking fees during the summer term at Glenside campus.
Prospective, incoming full-time undergraduates can get a quick estimate of financial eligibility with the Arcadia Net Price Calculator.