2023-24 Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Tuition payments are due Aug. 15 for the fall semester, Dec. 15 for the spring, and May 10 (or two weeks following eBill posting) for summer.
Full-Time Tuition, Fees, & Other Expenses
- Tuition: $47,590/year
- Fees: $700/year
- Board (Meal Charges- standard 14 meals/week): $5,590/year
- Room (Housing) Charge (standing residence hall, double room): $8,500/year
- Estimated Cost of Text Books: $1,500/year
- Telehealth Wellness Services: $110/year for all students not using Arcadia’s health insurance
Additional Housing Options:
Meal Plan Options and Costs:
For Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Students are considered part-time on the undergraduate level if they enroll for less than 12 credits. Part-time undergraduate students are charged on a per credit basis.
- Summer 2023: $620 per credit hour
- Fall 2023, Spring 2024: $790 per credit hour
- Parking Fee: Parking Fee: $55/semester for part-time (non-resident) students per semester or $100/year; no parking fees during the summer term at Glenside campus.
- Flat rate per credit (for VA student reference): $2,889
Other Potential Fees for Undergraduate Students
- Parking Fee: $100 per year
- Science Lab Fee: $100
- Examination by Credit Fee: $790
- Cooperative Education Assignment: $250
- Course Audit Fee: $790
- Applied Music Lessons/Review per course: $790
*Full-time undergraduates. **Students earning academic and/or co-curricular merit scholarships. ***Hours worked for students with government-funded, on-campus jobs per week, on average.