Grey Towers Castle, located on Arcadia University’s idyllic campus just outside Philadelphia, Pa., is an elegant and luxurious wedding venue where you feel like royalty on your special day.
Handcrafted, Ornate, Magical
Imagine: Your guests enter the Great Hall and are greeted by a magnificent master staircase, ornate woodwork, and striking architecture. From there, they’re guided into three luxurious spaces, perfect for cocktail hours and receptions.
Dance the Night Away
The Dining, Rose, and Laura Minerva Korman Mirror rooms—coupled with the Castle’s wraparound porches and turrets—boast an elegance and character that will ensure your experience is magical, from beginning to end.
We will work with you to arrange the wedding of your dreams—inside your Castle for the day, outdoor on lush grounds surrounding the Castle, or a combination of both.
All packages include:
- 4-hour or 6-hour event in the first floor of Grey Towers Castle
- Event setup and clean up
- Audio / Visual options
- Day-of Event Services Coordinator
- Dedicated free parking
- Directional signage for guests
- Recommended Vendor List
Additional services may include:
- On-site caterer, offering custom menus and exceptional service
- Event Manager
- Additional setup time
- Additional public safety or facility officers
Individual ceremony-only or reception-only packages available
The Perfect Place to Say “I Do”
- Built in 1898, Grey Towers Castle was originally the family home of wealthy sugar baron William Welsh Harrison.
- The Castle was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1985.
- Architect Horace Trumbauer, who also designed the Philadelphia Museum of Art, drew inspiration from Alnwick Castle in England.
- There are 54 tapestries, crafted during the 19th century, displayed in the Castle.
- The Castle grounds house more than 50 gargoyles.
Tour Grey Towers Castle
In 1881, William Welsh Harrison—the 31-year-old co-owner of Franklin Sugar Refinery—bought the Rosedale Hall estate in Glenside, eventually acquiring 138 acres through his purchase of neighboring properties.