Veterans Educational Benefit Programs

How Do I Get Started?

  • Establish an account on the GI Bill® Website. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Website at, or by dialing 1-888-422-4551
    • If you are eligible for benefits, request a Certificate of Eligibility
    • Once received, email copies of the form to Arcadia University's VA Certifying Official, Holly Kirkpatrick,, phone:215-572-4475

    Speak with an Arcadia University admission counselor to review degree programs and cost. Some things to consider when choosing a degree program:

    • What are your educational goals?
    • How much of your educational benefits have you used already and how much will you need to reach your academic goals? Service members should contact their Educational Services Officers (ES) or counselor prior to registration to confirm the availability of tuition assistance funds.
    • How much will you need for living expenses?

Ready to Apply?

VA Education Benefits