Get Help Now
For mental health emergencies (risk of harm to self or others) during routine business hours, students can call 215 572-2967 or walk-in Heinz Hall, room #38 to be seen immediately. For after hours emergencies, contact Public Safety at 215 572-2999.
Your online resource for college mental health.
- Philly Anti-Racist Resources
- Anti-Racism Self Education, List of Films, Podcasts, Articles and More
- National Resources for Protesters
- Proactively Coping with Racism
- Talking About Race, Self-Care
- Filling our Cups: 4 Ways People of Color can Foster Mental Health and Practice Restorative Healing
- Grief is a direct impact of racism: Eight ways to support yourself
- Discrimination, What it is and How to Cope
- Bystander Intervention Training To Stop Anti-Asian/American And Xenophobic Harassment
- Emotional Support Help Line for COVID-19, 1-866-342-6892. Free access to specially trained mental health specialists to support people experiencing anxiety or stress around COVID-19.
- Strategies and Tips for Managing Depression and Anxiety Related to COVID-19
- CDC Facts on Mental Health and COVID-19
- COVID Coach - A free application available in your phone's app store. Receive updates about COVID-19 for your area, learn and practice mindfulness and relaxation techniques to manage stress, and tips to take care of your mental health.
- COVID-19 Resources for Persons of Color
- COVID-19 - Racial Equity & Social Justice Resources, webpage may take 1-2 minutes to load
- Grief Admist COVID-19
- Support for Veterans During COVID-19
Mental Health And Wellness Resources for Asian and AAPI Students
- Asian American Health Initiative
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association
- Asian Mental Health Collective
- South Asian Therapist Directory
- Asians Do Therapy
- Asian Lifenet Hotline: 1-877-990-8585
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- COVID-19 Resources for persons of color