What to Do in an Emergency:
Dial 215-572-2999 (x2999 from campus phone)
1200 Old York Td, Abington, PA 19001
Chestnut Hill Hospital
8835 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118
If someone is in need of medical attention
- Remain calm.
- Call Public Safety at x2999 from any University phone, 215-572-2999 from a cell phone or pick up any campus Emergency Phone. For off-campus medical emergencies, call 911.
- Public Safety will respond to a situation in which any staff member, student, or visitor of the University requires emergency medical assistance.
- Unless it is unsafe to do so, remain on the scene until Public Safety arrives.
- Do not move the injured person unless there is danger of further harm.
- Keep the injured person warm.
- Do not exceed your training or knowledge when attempting to render first aid.