CASAA-Arcadia Advisory Council
The first tier of the CASAA Advisory Council includes faculty, staff, and administration across Arcadia University who will offer expertise in shaping the future of CASAA. The group will stimulate research, programming, and the promotion of faculty scholarship while enhancing the CASAA Scholar-Advocates Program. The CASAA-Arcadia Advisory Council twice per semester.
- Christopher Allen VarlackExecutive Director, CASAA; Director, Pan African StudiesPhone (215) 572-2985Email VarlackC@arcadia.eduOffice Hours E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- Favian Guertin-MartinAssociate Director, CASAAPhone (215) 572-2919Email email@example.com
- Kate BoninDepartment Chair, Modern Languages and CulturesPhone (215) 572-4037Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Ferrell, Ph.D.Assistant ProfessorPhone (267) 620-4740Email email@example.comOffice Hours On Sabbatical 2022-23
- Dejenaba N. GordonAssistant Professor / Internship CoordinatorPhone (215) 572-2171Email GordonD@arcadia.edu
- Kate HanleyAdministrative DirectorPhone (215) 572-2924Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priscilla R. Jeter-IlesAssistant ProfessorPhone (215) 572-2119Email email@example.com
- Kelsey Anne KoelzerHead Coach, Women's Ice HockeyEmail KoelzerK@arcadia.edu
- Raghu KurthakotiAssociate Professor / Chair, School of Global BusinessHe/HimPhone (215) 517-2642Email firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours By Appointment
- Dr. Michelle A. RealeProfessor, LibraryHe/HimPhone (215) 572-2139Email email@example.comOffice Hours By Appointment
- Jennifer A. RigganProfessorShe/HerPhone (215) 572-8617Email firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours Tuesday 2-3 Thursday 11-12 and by appointment Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday