Templeton Campus Store drives student success by providing a wide selection of:
- Textbooks: Save up to 80% with our cost-saving options for new, used, rental, and digital material (see Price Match and Buyback Programs).
- Clothing and gifts: Showcase your school spirit with Arcadia-branded t-shirts, hats, keychains, glassware, and more.
- Supplies: Grab your notebooks, pencils, binders, pens, calculators, and more.
- Electronics: Stay connected with earphones/buds, flash drives, and external hard drives. To special order Apple items, see sales associate in the Campus Store.
- Convenience: Purchase beverages and health and beauty products.
- Special orders: Custom gifts, supplies, and clothing can be ordered (lead times required; contact us for a quote).
Our goal is to make college more affordable through year-round buyback and price-match programs:
Price Match Program
If you find an identical in-stock textbook for rent or purchase priced lower elsewhere (i.e. Amazon, Barnes & Noble), tell us—we’ll match it, right at the register. This offer excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces, Amazon’s Warehouse Deals (Gold Box), aggregator sites, digital books, and publisher-direct prices.
The Campus Store will buy back used books that you are no longer using. Get the best rates—and receive up to 50% back on the purchase price—when you sell during finals.
Check with the Campus Store for hours during special events.
August 23 – August 27, 2023
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, September 4: Labor Day
- August 28 – September 8, 2023 Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Starting September 11, 2023 Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.