Transfer Equivalency Tool
To see how courses from a college or university have transferred to Arcadia University in the past, or to request a course transfer online, please visit our transfer equivalency portal.
- Summer Registration opens in February for the following Summer (e.g., February 2022 registration for following Summer 2022 courses) and continues until classes begin
- Fall Registration typically opens late March or early April and continues until classes begin
- Spring Registration typically opens late October or early November and continues until classes begin
Current course information is available through Self Service.
Please be sure to check your account status prior to registration to identify any holds—financial or other obligations owed to the University.
Anyone with a financial hold WILL be eligible to register for Fall 2022 and Summer 2022 courses, but are expected to work with the appropriate office to resolve their hold in order to remain registered.
- Priority Registration Information
- View Course Descriptions
- Undergraduate and Graduate Courses: Current course information is available in Self Service. Click on Search tab and then Section Search.
Please note: neither login nor username/password are required to search the course sections.
- All Modes SelfService Schedule Guide
- Undergraduate and Graduate room assignments are available in SelfService.
Course Code Department Prefixes
|Biology||BI, ID (ID Science)|
|English Language Institute||ESL|
|Forensic Science (Graduate FS students only)||FS|
|First Year Seminars||FY|
|Genetic Counseling (Graduate GC students only)||GC|
|Global Connections Reflection||GCR|
|Global Field Study (travel courses *some require an additional travel fee)||GFS|
|Healthcare Management and Leadership||CHS|
|Historical & Political Studies||HS, IS, PS, IP|
|Honors (Honors Program students only)||HN|
|International Peace and Conflict Resolution (Graduate IPCR students only)||IP|
|Medical Science (Graduate Physician Assistant students only)||PA|
|Modern Languages (Arabic, American Sign Language, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Linguistics, Russian, Spanish)||AR, AS, CHI, FR, GM, HBR, IT, JA, KOR, LING, ML, RUS, SP|
|Philosophy & Religion||PL, RE|
|Physical Therapy (Graduate DPT&TDPT students only)||PT|
|REAL (Raising Expectations for Academic Learning)||REAL|
|Sociology/Criminal Justice/Anthropology||SO, CJ, AN, GS|
|Visual & Performing Arts (Art Education, Art History, Art Therapy, Fine Arts, Scientific Illustration, Theater, Music)||AE, AH, AT, FA, SI, TH, MU|