Looking for Teacher Certification Information?
AU Graduate Certificate Program (Non-Degree) Completion Form
Upon completion of one of the programs below, you must submit the AU Graduate Program (non-degree) Completion Form for processing. Completion requirements are good academic standing and matriculation in an Arcadia Graduate program. Graduate Certificates (as applicable) are mailed from the Registrar’s Office.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
- Autism+ Autism Endorsement (PDE Certification) and/or Autism Certificate
- Child/Family Therapy (MA Counseling students)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) ESL Program Specialist (PDE certification)
- Infant Toddler Mental Health Certificate
- Musculoskeletal/OrthoResidency (Doctor of Physical Therapy required)
- PA Director’s Credential*
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)+ STEM Endorsement (PDE Certification) and/ or STEM Certificate
- Trauma: Clinical Basis of Treatment and Recovery (MA Counseling students)
Any of the above areas that are PA Department of Education (PDE) certification areas require a new credential application be submitted by the student through the TIMS system for review and recommendation to PDE. See Teacher Certification Page for information on how to file in TIMS for a new teaching credential.
+Recognized and Endorsed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. A valid and active Instructional I certificate is required to add an area of Endorsement.
*Submission of form is required to indicate completion date on the student transcript. Certificate is awarded through The Pennsylvania Key.