Available for all students and alumni of Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies, and Beaver College.
The Office of the Registrar can provide you with either printed or electronic versions of your transcript. You also have the option of obtaining an unofficial or official transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are available to current Arcadia students free of charge. Most students access them directly through their Self-Service account, without making a request from our office. If an unofficial transcript is needed and the Self-Service transcript will not suffice, please email email@example.com. Students not currently enrolled at Arcadia should order a official transcript using one of the third transcript request options below.
Official transcripts are available to students and alumni for a fee. The cost per transcript depends on the method of delivery.
How to Order Your Transcript
- Use the National Student Clearinghouse
- Fee: $4.25 per transcript.
- Delivery: Electronic delivery of digital official transcript, within three working days. A link is sent to the email address you specify in your request.
- Transcript Order Status tool.
- Use Parchment.
- Fees: $5.00 per transcript for a hard copy sent using first class U.S.P.S. mail (additional cost for expedited delivery).
- Delivery: An official paper transcript is prepared within three working days, and mailed or held in our office for pickup.
- Parchment provides online assistance on their site from within their ordering system.
Registrar’s Office Hours and Transcript Processing
The Office of the Registrar monitors and processes transcript requests ONLY during our normal business hours:
- Current hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, as well as university holidays.
Our vendors, Parchment and the National Clearinghouse, accept transcript orders on their secured sites, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Student Accounts / Payment
Transcripts will not be processed without appropriate payment, or if there is a Student Accounts on your student account. If your account is still on hold 30 days after we receive your transcript request, your order is cancelled.
For transcripts cancelled after 30 days due to account hold(s):
- If you paid for your transcript by check, cash, or money order, the payment will be applied to the amount due on your Arcadia student account.
- If you paid for your transcript by credit card, your credit card will not be charged.
FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
In accordance with federal privacy regulations, requests for academic records made by third parties on behalf of the student will not be processed.
Please refer to the University’s FERPA Compliance Policy.
Transcript Recipient Information
You are responsible for indicating the correct email and/or mailing address for the person(s) who should receive your transcript.
Questions and Concerns
Please direct questions, concerns, and suggestions to Arcadia University’s Transcript Systems Coordinator:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the word ‘Transcript’ in the subject line).
- Or call 215-572-2935.