Ireland Publishes Fascinating Material on Irish Literature
Dr. Colin Ireland, former Resident Director of The College of Global Studies in Dublin, has presented and published the following papers and articles:
- Colin Ireland, Book Review: Landscapes of Cult and Kingship, ed. Roseanne Schot, Conor Newman and EdelBhreatnach (Dublin: Four Courts Press, 2011) in EstudiosIrlandesesNumber 7 (2012) 179-81. http://www.estudiosirlandeses.org
- Colin Ireland, Article: “From Protected to Protector: Some Legal Language in CúChulainn’s Boyhood Deeds”, in Studies in Honor of James P. Mallory, to appear in Journal of Indo-European Studies Monograph, pp. 15-22 (forthcoming).
- Colin Ireland, Paper (forthcoming): “Early Irish and Old English Poetic Traditions: Initial Comparisons and Contrasts”, Irish Conference of Medievalists, 5-7 July 2012, University College Dublin.
- Colin Ireland, Paper (forthcoming): “Taking Sides at the ‘Synod’ of Whitby (664)”, 4th International Conference on the Science of Computus, 13-15 July 2012, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Colin Ireland, Conference Committee Member: International Society of Anglo-Saxonists, “Insular Cultures”, to be held 29 July to 2 August 2013, University College Dublin and Trinity College Dublin.