2018 Juried Student Biennial
Harrison and Rosedale Galleries
January 13 – February 11, 2018
Juror: Carrie Robbins
Curator and Academic Liaison for Art and Artifacts, Bryn Mawr College, Philadelphia
- ELIGIBILITY: Arcadia students enrolled in Art and Design classes during the Fall 2017 semester are eligible to submit works completed inside or outside of class.
- NUMBER OF WORKS: Each student may submit up to three works.
- MEDIA: Entries in all mediums are encouraged.
- DIMENSIONS: There are no size restrictions. Photographic documentation of installations or large sculptural works may be submitted in lieu of the actual object for juror consideration. (Submitting examples of the types of materials used in these pieces in addition to the photo documentation is recommended.)
- PRESENTATION: For 2D works framing is preferred but not necessary for submission. If an unframed work is selected there is a possibility that framing will be required for exhibition. Unframed works on paper must be submitted in a portfolio (or a suitable protective enclosure) labeled with the artist’s name.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- WHERE: Please ensure that all works are delivered to the Art Office in the Spruance Art Center with completed forms firmly attached, one on each submitted work.
- WHEN: Tuesday, December 12 to Friday, December 15, 2017 and Monday, December 18 to Tuesday, December 19, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM in the Art Office, Spruance Art Center.
- QUESTIONS: Please contact Matthew Borgen at 215-517-2629 or at email@example.com.
- ACCEPTED WORKS: Entrants will be notified by phone if accepted.
- UNACCEPTED WORKS: Unaccepted entrants will be notified via email, and should pick up their work from the Spruance Art Office between Tuesday, January 16 and Friday, January 19, 2018 during the hours of 10:00AM and 4:00 PM. The Art Office will not be held responsible for works left after the period stated above unless alternative arrangements have been made in advance.