Admission Requirements for Healthcare Management and Leadership Certificate
- A Graduate Application, including personal statements and resume, must be completed online. Please complete the application via a desktop computer for a better user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.7 GPA from an accredited institution.
- One official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended. Transfer credits included on a transcript must include grades earned; if not, an official transcript from the original school must be submitted. Transcripts must be sent from the issuing school in a sealed envelope and contain the appropriate signatures and seals to be considered official.
- Two current letters of recommendation – one from a current or past supervisor and two from professional or academic recommendations (employer, coworker, colleague, professors, etc.) Please note: No friend/personal references will be accepted.
In addition, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess basic computer skills including internet and email.
- Have access to a computer system that meets the requirements described on our Computer Recommendations page.
- Complete an online plagiarism training module and submit a certificate of completion prior to beginning their first class. Complete instructions will be communicated at the time of acceptance into the program or registration for a course.
For more detailed information on how to apply, please see our graduate admissions requirements.
Application Deadlines/Rolling Admission
Completed applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Students may start in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semester.