Participants who have completed their eligible AIM Pathways online training are able to enroll for graduate credits transcribed from Arcadia University for the following courses.
ED652 Pathways to Proficient Reading
ED652A Pathways to Structured Literacy
ED653 Pathways to Literacy Leadership
ED652C Pathways to Proficient Writing
ED652B Pathways to Structured Literacy Practicum
Cost: $450 transcription fee due at time of registration
Semester sessions dates:
Session 1: January 1-May 31
Session 2: June 1-August 31
Session 3: September 1- December 31
Registration: Register for transcription of graduate credit within the session dates in which your online AIM training ENDS.
Before Enrolling for transcribing Graduate Credit, review this Important Information:
- The registration process STEPS 1-3 must be completed.
- Payment in full is required at the time of registration.
- All Fees paid to register for transcribing graduate credit for AIM Pathways course are non-refundable.
How to Enroll for Graduate Credit to be Transcribed:
STEP 1: Complete a Non Matriculated Application form.
- The non matriculated application form sets up your student account in our information system, Self-Service. Once your account has been verifed, you will receive an email from the Arcadia Administrative Computing team (Subject line: Your New Arcadia Account), that provides you with your student log-in credentials and instructions on accessing the student portal.
STEP 2: Log into Self -Service and select your course
- After you have received your email with your student log in credentials, access the student portal and log into Self-Service to select your course be added to your cart for registration. Questions or difficulty with log in or should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the Register tab.
- Click on Traditional Courses sub-tab
- Select Section Search. And Type in course code (ED652, ED652A, ED653, ED652C or ED652B)
- Period leaveblank
- Session Select AIM1
- Select your course
- Click Add
- View Cart or Proceed to Registration to finalize the registration process and make payment
STEP 3: Payment Due and Completing Registration
- Once you have selected your course and added it to your cart, view your cart or proceed to registration and make payment.
- Payment in full is expected when you register for the course to be transcribed.
- The fee(s) ($450/course) for transcribing graduate credit is non-refundable.
- Once your payment has been received, your registration process is complete.
STEP 4: Final Grades and Transcripts
- Final grades are reported by AIM throughout the semester session. Transcription of grades occurs semi-monthly.
- Unofficial transcripts are available to current Arcadia students free of charge. Students access them directly through their Self-Service account.
- Official transcripts are available to students and alumni for a fee. The cost per transcript depends on the method of delivery. Request an official transcript
Collegiate credits may be applied to the continuing education requirements if earned during the current Act 48 compliance period. The credits must relate to the educator’s area of assignment/certification or within a program leading to administrative certification.
For complete information on ACT 48 reporting and to request an Arcadia course credit be reported, please see our ACT 48 Information page.