Participants who have completed their eligible AIM Pathways online training are able to request graduate credits transcribed from Arcadia University for the following courses:
ED652 Pathways to Proficient Reading (PPR)
ED652A Pathways to Structured Literacy (PSL)
ED653 Pathways to Literacy Leadership (PLL)
ED652C Pathways to Proficient Writing (PPW)
ED652B Pathways to Structured Literacy Practicum (PSL Practicum)
Cost: $450 transcription fee due at the time of transcription request.
Semester sessions dates: Consult your AIM Pacing Guide to determine the registration window to request the course to be transcribed for credit. Using the Post-Course Knowledge Date that corresponds to the registration windows below:
Session SPRING : January 1-May 31
Session SUMMER: June 1-August 31
Session FALL: September 1- December 31
Registration Window: Register for transcription of graduate credit within the session dates above in which your online AIM training ends (Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date). This date can be found in your AIM Pacing Guide. For example, if your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory date is between January 1 and May 31st of this year, your request window for registration would be in the Session, Spring. You may register anytime during the session that corresponds to your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory date
Before Enrolling for transcribing Graduate Credit, review this Important Information:
- Payment in full is required at the time of your request. Transcription Fee is $450 per course.
- All Fees paid to register for transcribing graduate credit for AIM Pathways course are non-refundable.
How to Enroll for Graduate Credit to be Transcribed:
STEP 1: Complete an AIM Transcription and Payment for Graduate Credit Form.
- Submit a form only during the registration window (session dates) that correspond to your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date. For example, if your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date is anytime January 1-May 31, you may register during those dates. If your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date is June 1 -August 31 you submit your request during that time frame. If your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date is anytime September 1-December 31 you may request registration during those dates. One form is required for each course you are requesting to be transcribed for credit. You will need your Post-Course Knowledge Inventory Date to complete the form correctly, it can be found in your AIM Pacing Guide.
STEP 2: Make Payment
- After you have submitted your AIM Transcription and Payment for Graduate Credit form, you will automatically be redirected to a payment. Make the $450 transcription fee payment.
STEP 3: Receiving Final Grades and Transcripts
- Final grades are reported by AIM to Arcadia throughout the semester session. Arcadia transcribes the grades two times a month.
- Official transcripts are available for a fee. The cost per transcript depends on the method of delivery. Request an official transcript
Collegiate credits may be applied to the continuing education requirements if earned during the Educator’s current Act 48 compliance period. The credits must relate to the educator’s area of assignment/certification or within a program leading to administrative certification.
For complete information on ACT 48 reporting and to request an Arcadia course credit be reported, please see our ACT 48 Information page.