At Arcadia’s Commencement ceremonies, we’ll celebrate your degree completion with you and your family. Important information will be sent to you throughout the spring semester, so be sure to check your Arcadia email frequently and visit this page for updates.
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Graduate Ceremony: 5pm
In inclement weather, each ceremony will be moved indoors at their intended times. The ceremony will be called the Tuesday before the event.
Friday, May 19, 2023
Baccalaureate Ceremony: 10am
In inclement weather, commencement will be moved indoors, and students will only be permitted two tickets. The ceremony will be called the Tuesday before the event.
Regalia and Commencement day!
- If you were not able to attend Senior Knight, please plan on stopping by the campus store during regular business hours to pick up your regalia. If you were unable to place your order before the deadline, please plan to visit the campus store to purchase your regalia.
- You should check in to Grey Towers Castle no later than one hour prior to the start of your ceremony to receive your graduate card, take photos, grab a quick snack, and prepare for your moment!
- Parking will be available throughout campus.
- Overflow lots will be at Oak Summit.
- For guests needing mobility assistance, there will be designated drop offs at Blankley Hall and Boyer lot. At those lots, golf cart drivers will be waiting to transport anyone needing assistance to the ceremony site. Special end-row seating on the Commons-side of the Green will be available for those needing it.
- For guests needing audio assistance, there will be designated seating areas near an ASL interpreter. The ceremony can also be watched live-streamed with closed captioning.
- Plan to wear comfortable shoes (whether on the grass or the hard gym floor, comfortable shoes will go a long way!)
- Ceremony site opens at 90 minutes before the start of your ceremony. Your guests can find a seat and get comfortable beginning at that time.
- Ceremony tickets are ONLY needed if we are indoors.
- Remember sunscreen!
- Water will be available at no charge for graduates, guests, faculty, staff, and administration.
- Additional snacks, sodas, flowers, and keepsakes will be available for purchase.
Diplomas are available to each graduate after the Commencement ceremonies for all colleges and schools. Official Arcadia frames can be found in the Campus Store. For questions or concerns regarding diplomas, contact the Office of the Registrar.
Your Cap Design
Each year, graduates are encouraged to let their creative selves shine—be it silly, sweet, or sentimental. You’ll be invited to share your design using #Arcadia2023 and to vote for our winners, who will receive Amazon gift cards.
Order your brick for the Alumni Walk of Pride, engraved with your name to commemorate your time at Arcadia. All bricks ordered between now and February 15 will be installed before commencement. Orders that are received after February 15, installed for Homecoming and family weekend in the fall.