Find Your Program
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Health Sciences
School of Education
The following programs have specific applications and do not use the general graduate programs application:
Public Health Application
MPH candidates apply through the Schools of Public Health Application Service. Exceptions:
- Dual PA/MPH applicants use CASPA.
- Dual PT/MPH applicants use PTCAS.
- International Peace and Conflict Resolution or Counseling dual degree applicants use Arcadia’s graduate application.
Physician Assistant Application
Master of Medical Science (Physician Assistant) candidates apply through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants.
Physical Therapy Application
Doctor of Physical Therapy candidates apply through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service. Exception:
- Transitional/post-professional DPT applicants use Arcadia’s graduate application.
Submit one official transcript from each college, university and/or professional school you have attended. Transcripts should be sent directly from the issuing institution to Arcadia University Office of Enrollment Management via mail in a sealed envelope or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. For students applying to the Public Health, Physician Assistant, or Physical Therapy programs, transcripts need to be sent directly to SOPHAS, CASPA, or PTCAS.
Transcripts must have the appropriate signatures and seals to be considered official. If there are transfer credits on your transcripts, they must include the grade you earned. If they do not, you must submit an official transcript from the original school.
Letters of Recommendation
See individual program admission requirements for number of recommendations required for your program. Recommendations must be of a professional or academic nature, and must be submitted via the recommender through the Arcadia graduate application or CAS applications. The recommender may also send a recommendation letter via mail/email to Arcadia.
If you have been out of school for five years or less, at least one letter must be from a professor. If five years or more, you may submit letters from employers or individuals who know you in a professional capacity.
Admission requirements and deadlines vary by program. Please refer to our graduate program pages and our Admissions Policies for more information and frequently asked questions.
International Graduate Students
In addition to a completed application, international students must submit:
- Official transcript(s): If the school attended is outside the U.S., a course-by-course transcript evaluation is required by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services member. Most students use WES.
- Proof of English language proficiency:
- TOEFL minimum 80iBT (minimum section scores: Reading: 20, Listening: 19, Speaking: 22, Writing: 19). Our TOEFL School Code is 2039.
- IELTS minimum 6.5 Band Score (no individual section below 5.5)
- ITEP minimum 5.5 (no section below 5.0)
- Duolingo minimum 105
Documents you send during the application process become property of Arcadia University. We will not duplicate them, return them to you, or forward them to any other college, university, individual, or agency. Enrollment Management also reserves the right to request proof of English Language proficiency of any student applying to the University.