Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records − Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities for Students with Disabilities
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance: Undergraduate | Graduate
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information: For Arcadia courses, textbook information can be found by visiting the Templeton Campus Store or using their online textbook search. For Arcadia-taught College of Global Studies courses, textbook information included in course syllabus.
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement − Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
Please refer to the University’s FERPA Compliance Policy.
Teacher Preparation Program Report
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Retention Rate
- Disaggregated Graduation Rates
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act) – Arcadia University started calculating transfer-out rate with the 2010 cohort.
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) – Arcadia University does not grant athletically-related student aid.
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) – Arcadia University does not grant athletically-related student aid.
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Job Place Rates for Graduate Programs
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
- Graduate Program Graduation Rates
- Graduate Student Career Outcomes
- State and National Licensure Exam Pass Rates
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act) – Arcadia University does not grant athletically-related student aid.
- Distance learners interested in information about the policies governing students from their state, including refunds and complaints policies, are encouraged to contact the Provost Office at 215-572-2924.
Arcadia University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Information about its accreditation status can be found by clicking here.
MSCHE provides a means for “students, faculty, staff, and members of the public to submit information regarding the qualifications for accreditation of its member institutions,” including complaints, through their website.
Students may also provide information or file complaints with the state of Pennsylvania or Delaware (for our program in that state):
- Pennsylvania – To make a complaint to the Pennsylvania Department of Education, click here.
- Delaware – The Delaware Department of Education will investigate complaints submitted in writing and verified by the signature of the person making the complaint. Oral, anonymous or unsigned complaints will not be investigated. Until the web site is functional, please write or call for more information. The Delaware Department of Education; Teacher and Administrator Quality; John W. Collette Resource Center; 35 Commerce Way; Dover, DE 19904. The Delaware Department of Education phone number is 302-857- 3388.