Student Handbook

Reserving Space On Campus

Revised August 2, 2022

Conference and Event Services
Marketing & Communications

Any events and programs at the University must be sponsored by academic departments, administrative offices, or recognized student organizations to be considered University events. All space for events (except academic classes) are able to be reserved by making a request via Arcadia's Space Management System, Libcal.

Once a request for a space reservation is made in Libcal, Conference and Event Services staff will review and send a confirmation to the requesting party if the space reservation is approved. If additional information is needed or if there are questions about your event, a conference and event service representative will reach out to the individual requesting the space.  Set up requests, catering orders and A/V assistance (if needed) should also be noted within Libcal.

Publicity for University events must include the name of the sponsoring organization. Posters and other event marketing information may not advertise the distribution of alcoholic beverages and other controlled substances. 

For guidelines and assistance with using Libcal to reserve space on campus, please contact Conference and Event Services at