Study Abroad at the Australian National University
- Australian National University gives you the opportunity to study in the heart of a capital city.
- Politics, international environment and countless resources allow you to delve below the surface of the culture.
- It is one of Australia's leading research universities at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Students interested in courses on international relations, economics, environmental science, and the fine arts will find particularly challenging and enlightening course offerings. A world-renowned faculty in Southeast Asian Studies teaches many courses in the languages and cultures of the region. Of course, with more than 10,000 students you'll find ANU to be a comprehensive university that offers flexibility in taking courses across the institution.
Outside of the classroom, the residential nature of ANU, with many students in on-campus accommodation, provides a wonderful opportunity for integration with Australian and other international students.
Courses may be selected among various departments. You will earn the following hours of credit:
- Fall, spring and summer semester: 16 credits.
- Academic year: 32 credits.
GPA Requirements: 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
You must be in good academic standing and not on disciplinary probation. You need to submit a complete application including a transcript, letter of recommendation and an advisor's form before your application will be considered.
- Fall and Full-Year Programs: March 15
- Spring Programs: November 15
CRICOS Provider Number: 00120C