The countdown to Commencement is on! As you prepare for alumni life, celebrate this special time in your student experience with traditions exclusively for graduating students.
Old Traditions, New Beginnings
- Tie-Dye & Treats
- Kick off your final year with a festive way to decorate your Class t-shirt and enjoy a tasty treat with your classmates!
- 87 Knights: Countdown to Commencement
- Let’s raise a glass to the faculty and staff mentors and the impact they have made on your Arcadia experience.
- 53 Knights: Alumni Orientation
- The alumni community is ready to welcome you with open arms! Learn firsthand from alumni leaders about the lifelong relationship you all will share with your alma mater and the incredible alumni network. You’ll hear about the resources, benefits, and opportunities that come with your Arcadia alumni status and how you can stay connected.
- 18 Knights: Senior Celebration
- Cheers to you! Toast to the time spent together as classmates and friends during a celebratory event honoring the graduating class.
Your Gift, Your Legacy.
The Arcadia University Senior Class Gift is an opportunity for graduating students to participate in one of the University’s alumni traditions: leaving a legacy of care for Arcadia University as you graduate. When you make a senior class gift, you’ll be joining thousands of alumni across the world who continue to care for Arcadia and its students after they graduate.
Simply put, your gift shows you care about the legacy of Arcadia University and its students well beyond your graduation – and just how much we can do together! Your gift is your first chance to support what you love about your alma mater and make a direct impact on and off campus.