Presidential Search Consultant Hired, Open Meetings Scheduled
“The members of the Presidential Search Committee met earlier in the month and interviewed a number of representatives from search firms seeking to support us in our efforts. I am pleased to announce that we have hired Ken Kring of Korn/Ferry International to serve in this role,” reports Chris van de Velde, Trustee and Chair of the Presidential Search Committee.
“Mr. Kring (Ken.Kring@kornferry.com) is a Senior Client Partner and the Managing Director, North American Education Practice for Korn/Ferry and is based in Philadelphia. He will be assisted by Courtney Disston (Courtney.Disston@kornferry.com), Senior Associate, in his work with Arcadia. The Committee will be meeting again very soon to begin our work with Korn/Ferry. Among our first tasks is the development of a profile of the position and the University. One of the sources of information for this profile is the information received at the open meetings that are scheduled with the staff, faculty, students and alumni of Arcadia.”
Below is a list of the remaining meetings.
- Tuesday, Jan. 18, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Rose Room, Grey Towers Castle
- Tuesday, Jan. 18, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. in the Mirror Room, Grey Towers Castle
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. in the Beaver College Room, upper level of Landman Library
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. in the Beaver College Room, upper level of Landman Library
- Thursday, Jan. 20, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the University Room, lower level of Landman Library
“In addition to the open meetings, you have the option of providing your thoughts to the search committee electronically by sending an e-mail to email@example.com,” adds van de Velde.