Arts Festival Returns Saturday, to Feature Student, Faculty, Staff Vendors
The Arts Festival annual event sponsored by the Downtown Glenside Foundation (DGF) will be held on Saturday, April 22nd, from Easton Rd & Glenside Avenue from 11:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. This year, Glenside features a record number of vendors with more than 70 artists and crafters, local shopping and dining, live entertainment, activities for the kids, food trucks, wine, beer, and much more.
In partnership with Arcadia University and Cheltenham Township, and sponsored by The Wendy Schwartz Team at Compass RE; and three Silver sponsors: Primex Garden Center, Goldfish Swim School, and Cutco, the Arts Festival is a family event for the Glenside and surrounding communities that anchors at the intersection of Easton Road and Glenside Avenue. The festival is walkable from the Glenside SEPTA Train Station and easily accessible by train, bus, or car. Let us know you’re coming on Facebook @downtownglenside or visit downtownglenside.com for more information.
The following students, alumni, faculty and staff will be vendors at the festival:
- Angie Brewer (student;, ceramics)
- Emma Smith and Sara Curley (alumni; charms and jewelry)
- Alikah Cramer (student; crocheted pieces and ceramics)
- Willow Edmonds (student; stickers and artwork)
- Kelsie Winship (student; zines, paintings, wallet drawings)
- Sarah Orvis (student; art prints, stickers, booklets, postcards)
- Haylie Jarnutowski (student; textile art and clothing)
- Katerina Zisman (student; ceramics)
- Augustus Kuebler (student; homemade jewelry)
- Kiera Miehle (student)
- Sydney Howse (student; stuffed felt animals)
- Dylan Burkett (student; handmade jewelry)
- Daniel Mack (student; ceramics)
- Julyanna McNamara (student; jewelry, artwork paints)
- Dorothy and Kathy Macropol (faculty; anime art prints)
- Carly Maloney (student; small pillows and paintings)
- Sabrina Glass (staff; handmade jewelry)
- Elissa Shuman (student; stickers, prints of digital artwork)
- Caitlyn Rudolph (student; printmaking products)
- Vaeh Burgos (student; jewelry, needle-felted work and paintings)
- Taylor Nurko (student)
- Samantha Simpson (student)
About the Downtown Glenside Foundation (DGF)
The Downtown Glenside Foundation engages our community and local businesses to support a vibrant Downtown Glenside culture. The Foundation is a nonprofit 501 c (3) organization formed in 2015 to support initiatives to promote economic vitality, local arts, and education initiatives in Glenside, Cheltenham Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Follow @Downtown Glenside on Facebook and @downtownglenside on Instagram.