Reunion and Class Volunteer Opportunities
You can help classmates sustain their relationship with Arcadia and with each other. Whether you’re in a reunion year or in between, you can help fellow alumni celebrate your shared Arcadia roots.
Class Reunion Volunteers
As a Reunion Volunteer, you will play an integral part in advancing the planning process and class activity for Alumni Reunion Weekend with the Alumni Engagement Staff, serve as a liaison between your peers and your alma mater, and lead meaningful engagement opportunities designed to cultivate and support the needs of you and your fellow classmates.
Scarlet & Grey Society
The Scarlet & Grey Society honors lifelong commitment and mutual admiration between alumni whose class years have celebrated a 50th reunion or more and alma mater. Beaver College alumni in the 50th Reunion Class and above are invited to annual special programs, and other Scarlet & Grey Society initiatives, each year.
More ways to support your Class Reunion
- Have fun reconnecting and reminiscing with classmates while encouraging them to attend Reunion, whether in-person or virtual. Call, text, email, DM on social media, write notes—communicate in as many ways as is comfortable for you!
- Make your reunion gift or pledge, at a level that is personally meaningful. Once you make your gift, ask a classmate to give!
- Work with University Advancement staff to:
- Establish Reunion Class Gift dollar and participation goals, and ensure that your class achieves/exceeds those goals.
- Brainstorm ideas for Reunion communications and programming.
- Organize and plan special Reunion programs for your class.