As you face the impossible task of sorting through your iCloud when you return from Preview, we hope you’ll share your favorite moments with us. Here are a few tips for winning Arcadia’s Preview Photo and Video Contest:
- Submit high-quality photos (minimum resolution: 1200×1800 or 2MB).
- Capture the community, culture, natural beauty, and spirit of your host country.
- Have fun! Be creative, think outside the box, excite us. We live vicariously through your cool selves.
- Wear Arcadia swag, if possible.
Remember: We accept vlogs, too. Though we’d appreciate a Scorsese-level production, we’re looking for interesting content, strong visuals, and for you to show (and tell) us what makes Preview unique.
- Enter pictures of landmarks unless you or your classmates are prominently featured. We want to see you exploring your Preview destination.
- Send us the same subject from different angles. Be selective with your submissions.
- Submit photos of cats, dogs, flowers, camels—we love ’em, but we also have those here!
Each photo entry should include a category and a brief description (one to two sentences) detailing where you are, what you’re doing, and who you’re with. Images must be high-resolution (at least 2MB) and can be lightly modified (color corrected, cropped). Entries that are visibly Photoshopped will not be considered.